What is the CIM®?
The Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®) designation offers credentials as a prerequisite in order to qualify for a license to become a Portfolio Manager.
The Steps to CIM® Designation:
The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) ™ offers two routes for obtaining your CIM designation.
The CSI Routes:
1. CSC + IMT + PMT = CIM (Can be found on CSI Website)
2. CSC + WME + AIS + PMT = CIM (Can be found on CSI Website)
Foran Financial supports the first option only with the following seminars:
• The Foran Investment Management Techniques seminar (IMT).
• CSI ‘s IMT™ includes 2 exams, the first is technical knowledge and the second is a case study which tests application.
• People find the second exam “not as easy”
• The Foran Portfolio Management Techniques seminar (PMT).
Note: Students can complete these Seminars in any order according to their personal schedules.
If you have any questions about the WME, IMT and PMT seminars, please leave a comment below or give us a call.
If you are interested in registering for a course or purchasing one of our products, you can do so online or over the phone.